Sunday 8 September 2013

Lamprey Disease, A Serious Disease That Infects Human Eyes

First of all, I am sorry for the title. :P Because it is not an actual disease. You probably had bumped on this picture many times on the internet. The scary picture that will make everyone feels uncomfortable mostly on the eyes part :D :


Don't be scared because this is not neither a real disease nor a real photo. It is a work of some badass photoshopper out there. It's simple, crop and paste the Buccal Canal (the toothy part of the lamprey's suction mouth) onto the eyeball and with some touch up made a realistic and scary image of an "infected" eyeball. Here is the lamprey's mouth:

Ewww looks like a sea monster. This "thing" use this to hook on other fish.

Imagine if you have fingers like this, it would be awesome. Jump into a Spiderman costume and there you go. :D


20 comments:

  1. now that clears everything up! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. so all those pictures on the internet that people are infected from sea lampreys are all fake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its all fake. Anything about "lamprey Disease" is fake.

      Delete
    2. Yes, its all fake. Anything about "lamprey Disease" is fake.

      Delete
  3. Thank god for that! It was making my eyes feel horrible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I saw that pic and I couldnt get it out of my mind. My eyes felt horrible :O

      Delete
  4. Thank you...i m feeling very uncomfortable after seeing this picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck, does anyone else wanna stick their finger in there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot ...
    I really wanna kick in his face who edited that image.
    Its really weird..Horrible

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate whoever made such a photo. It is still disturbing me even though i know it s not true

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats so much for the clear up...lol was totally grossed up by the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are they in the United states of America like that I wont go to the lake river beach or the pool

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to touch it! Feel it against my finger. After that, I want to tweeze it one by one. I love popping bubble wrap.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh this was so helpful but grooooossss

    ReplyDelete